How to make a blast furnace in Minecraft? In this guide, we are going to show you the step-by-step procedure to make a blast furnace in Minecraft for beginners. Minecraft is all about surviving, creating, and exploring, in whichever order you like it to be. So, making a blast furnace for your game is also an essential part of building and crafting.
A blast furnace in Minecraft is used for smelting ore to obtain the metal in the game. A blast furnace is two times faster than the regular furnace for smelting items and also serves multiple uses like smelting iron, gold, and chainmail. It also emits a light level of 13 when active and also lets the users change their profession if the blast furnace is unused by any villager.
Blast furnaces can also be used to produce by placing them under the note blocks. Since this item serves multiple purposes in the game, every player wants to make it for his or her game. If you also want to know how to make a blast furnace in Minecraft, then get the simplest procedure in a step-by-step format below and make a blast furnace in Minecraft.
- 1 What Is A Blast Furnace In Minecraft?
- 2 How To Make A Blast Furnace In Minecraft
What Is A Blast Furnace In Minecraft?
A blast furnace in Minecraft is just like a real-world furnace that is used for smelting ores to obtain individual metals. In Minecraft too, a blast furnace is used for smelting items in the game. A blast furnace is two times faster than the regular furnace in Minecraft and is usually found in a village in the Armorer’s house. Any player can easily craft or make a blast furnace in Minecraft.
Materials Required To Make Blast Furnace
The following are the ingredients for your recipe. If you want to make a blast furnace in Minecraft, then here are the materials required.
- 1 Furnace
- 5 Iron Ingots
- 3 Smooth Stones
Blast Furnace Supported Platforms
Blast Furnace in Minecraft is not supported on all platforms like the Xbox 360 console version, PlayStation 3 version, and Wii U version of the game. If you are on any of these, then you should stop trying to make a blast furnace in Minecraft. Here is a list of all the platforms and whether they support a blast furnace or not.
|Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac)||Yes (1.14)|
|Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE)||Yes (1.11.0)|
|Xbox One||Yes (1.11.0)|
|Nintendo Switch||Yes (1.11.0)|
|Windows 10 Edition||Yes (1.11.0)|
|Education Edition||Yes (1.12.0)|
How To Make A Blast Furnace In Minecraft
We have got all the details about the required materials and supported platforms till now. Let’s move on to the procedure to make a blast furnace in Minecraft. Crafting a blast furnace in Minecraft game is going to be real quick if you have all the materials with you. Follow the steps given below to craft a blast furnace in Minecraft.
Get The Materials Ready
The first step involves getting your materials ready for crafting the blast furnace. We are going to need 1 furnace, 5 iron ingots, and 3 smooth stones. If you don’t have these, then your blast furnace is not going to be made.
- To make a furnace, open the crafting table in a 3×3 grid. Place 8 cobblestones in this table keeping the middle grid empty. Your furnace will be ready.
- Now, for iron ingots, you will need iron ore. Caves, ravines, and hills are some of the common places to find iron ore.
- Open the crafting table and place the iron ore in the furnace with some fuel. You will get iron ingots.
- The next one is 3 smooth stones. For this, you have to smelt stones in a furnace with either cobblestone or dark stone, or you have a silk touch pickaxe to carve your normal stone to a smooth stone.
- Once you have 3 smooth stones, 1 furnace, and 5 iron ingots, you are ready.
Add Items To Make A Blast Furnace
With your ingredients ready for the recipe, let us go for the next step.
- Go to the crafting menu and open a 3×3 grid.
- Place the furnace in the exact middle grid. The first two rows should be filled with 5 iron ingots and the last row should have 3 smooth stones.
- The arrangement of the items should exactly look like the given picture.
- If all the items are placed correctly, your blast furnace will appear on the right side.
Move Blast Furnace To The Inventory
Done making the blast furnace? Save it to your treasures then. Once you have successfully created a blast furnace, move it to the inventory for later use. This is how to make a blast furnace in Minecraft successfully.
How To Use A Blast Furnace In Minecraft
We have seen how to make a blast furnace in Minecraft till now. Once you have made the blast furnace, it is also important to know how are you going to make use of it. It is simple as it ever can be.
Just open the crafting menu and go to the blast furnace. You will see two boxes in the crafting menu, one on the top of the furnace and one below the furnace. Place the metal or ore in the top box and put the fuel in the box at the bottom. That’s it. You will get the resultant on the right side.
We hope you got to know how to make a blast furnace in Minecraft in an easier and faster way. Make sure you have the correct ingredients and follow the exact recipe given here to get the perfect outcome that you desired. If you like this post, then keep visiting our website at Akamsremoteconnect.me for more useful posts and updates.