Apex Legends Patch Notes Update: The Monsters Within Event is ongoing from October 12, 2021, to November 2, 2021. During this Halloween season, the event re-introduces the “Shadow Royale” mode for the event’s final week, and a new Arenas map, “Encore”, is added. With the “Monsters Within” event going on, every gamer is anticipating newer Apex Legends patch notes.
Apex Legends is currently one of the largest and most popular battle royale hero-shooter games out there. Millions of active monthly players can be seen playing this massively multiplayer video game. Being such a big game popular around the world, it is common that your favorite game keeps updating the game modes regularly. Apex Legends patch notes are frequently added to the game so that the flaws in the game can be fixed and more features and functionalities can be added to the game.
Whether you are on Apex Legends’ ranked playlists or you’re waiting for Apex Legends’ Arenas ranked mode, the Apex Legends patch notes are going to affect all the modes of the game. Don’t you want to know what are the features added and removed with the Apex Legends patch notes update? We’ve got all this information compiled up in this guide.
- 1 Apex Legends Patch Notes Update
- 2 Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.82 – Live Bug Fixes
- 3 Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.80: Tap Strafing Removed
- 3.1 Balance Changes
- 3.2 Quality of Life Updates
- 3.3 Bug Fixes
- 3.4 Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.79 Fixed Bugs
- 3.5 Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.78
- 3.6 Apex Legends Patch Notes – Seer Nerf
- 3.7 Apex Legends Patch Notes Season 10 Update 1.77
- 4 Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.76 Update
- 4.1 Legend Updates
- 4.2 Weapon Updates
- 4.3 Arenas Price Adjustments
- 4.4 Arenas Ability Adjustments
- 4.5 Bug Fixes
- 4.6 Quality of Life Updates
- 4.7 Conclusion
Apex Legends Patch Notes Update
Patch notes in video games are generally modifications of an existing game that are later added to the game. The patch notes are generally used for fixing in-game bugs and also to add more features and gear like weapons, and strategies to the game.
Most people just see that there is a notification for updates and install them right away. But, do they actually know what are the changes made with the patch notes. To let you what are the changes made in the Apex Legends patch notes updates, we have provided all the information below.
Latest Apex Legends Patch Notes – Monsters Within
Monsters Within is the currently ongoing limited-time event of Apex Legends. This event is available from October 12 to November 2. However, there is still no news or updates regarding the Apex Legends patch notes update for this season. Even though the Senior Designer at Respawn interacted with fans on Twitter regarding the release of a patch, nothing is still confirmed.
Apex Legends Patch Notes – More Bug Fixes
Only two changes were added to the latest which are given below.
- Sheila cooldown, which was accidentally changed in version 10.1, is back at 120s.
- The “Leaver warning” in Apex Legends is removed.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.82 – Live Bug Fixes
The last patch that Respawn released was a 1.82 patch live that was designed to fix all the bugs that arose after the Evolution update. Here are the changes made to patch 1.82.
- A crashing error that occurs when you equip animated banner poses is fixed.
- An error that occurs while using a Crafting replicator (“PopLockFOV called more often than PushLockFOV”) is also fixed.
- Sometimes, the players can’t hold to swap from an equipped Red Evo armor to a Gold Armor, if Red Evo armor had more health. This issue is also fixed in this patch.
- The message “Press Left Stick to toggle Zoom” that appears in the middle of the weapon sight is fixed.
- Mic issues, connection errors, and other on-screen prompt errors are fixed.
- In this patch, they also fixed an exploit that allowed Pathfinder to melee far faster than intended
- Fixed Pathfinder Emote “Old Bot, New Trick” using the wrong icon.
- Also, fixed Bangalore’s “Solar Soldier” skin obscuring the screen.
- Fixed being able to regenerate ammo supply drop weapons for Sheila
- Removed the ability to reduce Sheila’s bullet spread by crouching
- Transition animations are added to Rampart’s heirloom
- Stability fixes are made to Rampart
- The players will get the updates regarding lobby settings again as usual
- The error in Arenas that show up when opening the map is fixed
- Players not showing up correctly in pre-match Team UI is fixed too.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.81 Update
On September 21, 2021, the 1.81 patch was updated for Apex Legends. As per the official Twitter account of Respawn, it has been revealed that this patch addresses the teleporting issues, packet loss, and game lagging problem. Another fix pending for the game is the Apex Legends server issue that kicks the players out of the game. A fix is yet to release for this issue.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.80: Tap Strafing Removed
The Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.80 is one of the biggest patches ever added to the game. The most highlighted change of this Apex Legends patch notes 1.80 was the removal of tap-strafing. Most players didn’t like this change though. Apart from that, a lot of bugs are also fixed like the shield swap bug.
- Rampart can shoot while walking and can run with Sheila out
- The spin-up is increased and she can get 1 magazine in this patch
- You can put Sheila down at any point of the game so that the teammates can use Sheila
- Once put down, you cannot pick it up back
- VFX (similar to the pulse on Loba ultimate placement) is added
- Reduced jump pad horizontal distance by 10% – 15%.
- Reduced the rate of Octane’s Stim regen from 1.5 to 1.0 hp/sec.
Bocek Compound Bow
- The draw speed is decreased from 0.56 to 0.54
- The arrows per brick are increased to 16 from 14
- The arrows per inventory stack are increased to 32 from 28
- The Hipfire Spread value is decreased
Shatter Caps – Bocek Compound Bow
- The damage per pellet for all draw strengths is increased as given below
- Short draw damage: 4 to 6
- Medium draw: 7 to 9
- Full draw: 11 to 12
- Cool-off time and overheat lens replacement time are slightly increased
- The rounds before overheat for the base and all Energy Magazine tiers are reduced
- Base: 22 to 20
- White: 24 to 22
- Blue: 26 to 24
- Purple/Gold: 28 to 26
Arenas Price Adjustments
- Base: 500 to 600
- Blue: 300 to 250
- Purple: 400 to 350
- EVA-8 and the Mozambique headshot damage multiplier are reduced from 1.5 to 1.25
- The ADS charge time is reduced to 0.8 seconds from 1.0
Quality of Life Updates
- The out-of-bounds timer is reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds
- You can swap from Red Shield to Gold Shield without more health
- The Evo Shields in death boxes will show their health levels
- The Early Leaver Warning is improved so that the players can avoid accidental quit
- Streamer mode not anonymizing the names is fixed for the scoreboard in Arenas mode
- Fixed a bug when players randomly get un-readied in the matchmaking process
- The longest win streak number for Ranked Arenas was incorrect. It is also fixed in the patch
- The enemies won’t be highlighted in the Motherload ultimate
- The Exhibit Ultimate for Seer is increased
- Loba’s Ult VFX not appearing in down sites is fixed
- Bugs for Rampant, Bangalore, and Lifeline are also fixed
- Gibraltar’s Ult audio issue is fixed
- Wattson won’t be able to start matches with 30 fences
- Crashing issues in Firing Range are also fixed
- Private Match Fix for MISC is also done successfully
- The “Tap Strafing” is removed. You can’t bind forward movement to the mouse wheel on PC.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.79 Fixed Bugs
The Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.79 update came with only a few patches to the game. These Apex Legends patch notes focused on fixing the bugs and stability issues. Here are the bug fixes made in this patch.
- Knocked players sometimes being able to jump
- Fixed the PC error in Steam “No price found” error in Bangalore Edition
- Stability issues and in-game errors are fixed
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.78
The former one to 1.79 was also a short update. This Apex Legends patch notes 1.78 also focussed on fixing the game bugs.
- To fix the crashing issues in Arenas, the Prowler was temporarily disabled
- Also fixed a bug that was showing improper stats
Apex Legends Patch Notes – Seer Nerf
The latest addition to the Apex Legends roster, Seer, became extremely popular within a short period of time due to its powerful character and gameplay. Everyone was so excited regarding the release of a patch, however, nothing was released. The producer of Respawn, Josh Medina announced that the Seer nerf release has been delayed due to technical issues. Still, there is no news about a release for this patch.
Apex Legends Patch Notes Season 10 Update 1.77
According to the official Twitter account of Respawn, the following are the changes made in the season 10 update of Apex Legends patch notes 1.77.
- Fixed the functionality bugs with Seer’s abilities
- The error is fixed that occurs due to the interaction between Fuse’s Ult and Wattson’s Ult
- The Prowler damage level is reduced from 15 to 14
- The speed while ADSing with L-Star is also reduced
- Also fixed the map hole near Climatizer Raises prices for the Prowler and L-Star in Arenas
- The explosive holds on Kings Canyon are temporarily opened to avoid server-crashes
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.76 Update
Apex Legends season 10 patch notes added huge changes to the game. Here are all the changes that occurred in the Apex Legends patch notes 1.76.
- One of the biggest revelations is made by revealing the enemies (caught inside the ring of fire from Fuse’s Motherlode ultimate) to Fuse’s team
- The duration for Knuckle Cluster Tactical explosion is increased by 100%
- A toggle button is added to Grenadier Passive
- The “Slow” is reduced after the initial Block Hole pull
- Bumped Horizon gravity speed increased to a happy medium between 9.1
- With the latest patch, you will be able to see and hear the signal when the Death Totem Protection is going to end
- An addition of brief slow is made after being recalled to Death Totem
- The Tactical Cooldown is reduced to 20 seconds from 25 seconds
- Ultimate cooldown is reduced to 3 meters from 3.5 meters and the duration to 15 seconds from 20 seconds
- The gas damage will start at 5 and increases by 1 after every tick
- The Prowler came back to floor loot
- Spitfire and Alternator are added
- Boosted Loader
- Anvil Receiver and Quickdraw Holster are arched
Fully Kitted Rotation
- Peacekeeper, Rampage, RE-45, Flatline, and Charge Rifle are added
- Wingman, Bocek, R99, Hemlock, and Sentinel are eliminated
- Instead of magazines, you will receive increased reload speed from all stocks
- Marksman Weapons (30-30 Repeater, G7 Scout, Triple-Take) are changed to Sniper Stocks
- The Sniper Stocks on Marksman weapons got increased stability and reduced sway
- Reload speed increase associated with magazines has been moved to the equivalent stock rarity tier
- Now takes Energy Magazines
- Now takes Barrels for recoil reduction
- First-Person on-hit impact effect intensity reduced
- Hip Fire Spread levels are increased
- The Projectile VFX scale is reduced by half
- The headshot multiplier is changed to 1.75
- The limb shot multiplier is changed to 0.85
- The pistols handling time for all pistols is reduced by 10%
- Added raise, holster, zoom in/out time
- M600 Spitfire damage is increased by 1 point from 18 to 19
- Purple Mag Size is increased from 50 to 55
- Hip Fire Spread is back to the season 8 pre-nerf values
- The Disruptor Rounds are reintroduced and are found only on Alternators
- The Disruptor Rounds shield damage is increased by 40%
- The bolt fire rate for each rarity tier is reduced
- Reload speed from stocks is increased
Prowler Burst PDW
- Time Between Burst increased from 0.2 to .24
Arenas Price Adjustments
- 450 – 200 – 300 – 400
- 500 – 200 – 300 – 350
- Lvl 1: 100 – 150
- Lvl 2: 200 – 250
- Lvl 3: 300 – 350
- Lvl 1: 200 – 150
- Base: 600 – 500
- Base: 700 – 600
- Lvl 1: 250 – 200
- Lvl 2: 300 – 200
- Lvl 3: 400 – 450
- Base: 300 – 350
- Base: 400 – 350
- Base: 500 – 350
- Knuckle Cluster: 75 – 100
Arenas Ability Adjustments
- Starting price for Horizon’s Gravity Lift is reduced from 2 to 1
- Mirage’s Psyche Out starting charges reduced from 3 to 2
- Free scans required for Bloodhound in Beast of the Hunt are reduced from 3 to 2
- Bloodhound’s tactic fails and audio issues are fixed. The enemies will also remain visible now.
- Gibraltars Dome Shield’s audio problem was fixed and Dome Shield disappearing is also fixed
- The “Gentle Giant” skin for Gibraltars won’t obstruct the player’s view anymore
- An error of Lifeline’s VO that says “I’ve got you. Shields up” is fixed
- Fixed the issue of players being unable to use the Lifeline’s Care Package in Training Mode
- Pathfinder “Copper Core” legs are updated in the patch and audio issues are also fixed
- Wraith can’t be crushed by closing the doors while her tactical is active
- Wraith can’t use her ultimate if attached to Valkyrie’s ultimate
- The players will no longer lose their functionalities after dropping with Fuse
- Visual bugs are fixed that causes Fuse’s body to pop up on the screen
- Valkyrie’s UI will no longer feel noisy when she first drops from the dropship
- The latest colorblind settings are updated to the Ultimate/Skydive Special UI and targeting
- The teammates who are tied with Valkyrie’s Ult won’t be able to float
- The bug fixes are added to Horizon, Rampart, Loba, Revenant, Crypto, Wattson, Octane, Mirage, Caustic, and Bangalore too.
Quality of Life Updates
Quality of Life updates are changes made to the existing game instead of adding newer features. Here is the quality of life updates for season 10 of Apex Legends.
- Win Streak badge is added to the game
- The “Hold On” response to enemy pings is added
- The latest and even more interesting sound effects are added to the Gold Backpack’s revive
- More VFX are added in the Chaos of the game
- You can check how many packs of each type are present by using the “Open Pack Button” update
- The Heirloom store is updated so that the players can get a better view of the items
We hope you got to know all the Apex Legends patch notes updates here. Apex Legends is one of those excellent games that can make you forget the world with its amazing visuals and gameplay. Whenever there is going to be an Apex Legends patch notes release, we will update the information here. Keep visiting Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect to not miss any updates.